VIDEO AUDIT – ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATION
Anyone who has tried using video to grow their business knows that there’s more to it than first meets the eye. A powerful video strategy can create thousands, even millions, of dollars of extra revenue when implemented correctly. And that’s what we help our clients to do at Girl Director.
In this consultation, one of our video experts will run an audit of the current videos in your business, and provide guidance and recommendations on how to improve those videos, and your ongoing video strategy, to achieve the results you desire.
This consultation is done over Zoom and takes about 1 hour. It is for those businesses who are already using video, either in your marketing or internally. The consultant needs to prepare for your meeting, so please provide links to your videos BEFORE the meeting. Make sure you give us plenty of time so we can view them beforehand.
How Does This Process Work
- First you need to purchase your ticket here.
- As soon as your purchase is confirmed you will be taken to our calendar booking system (that goes straight into our consultant’s diary showing you available times).
- Book in your Audit – giving enough time for the consultant to view your views.
- The booking form will have a space for you to provide links to where your videos can be seen. If you have too many links for your videos, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the links in there.
- On booking you will receive a Zoom confirmation email with the link and time confirmed for when you need to be online for your session. You will also receive another email from us.
- If you have any questions for any of this, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
We love helping businesses embrace the power of video, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS CLIENTS:
“These guys are the BEST if you need help making videos. As a small business we wanted to up level our video content. The service from the Girl Director team and subsequent growth we’ve had is way over and above what we expected.
We learnt how to streamline our workflows to make things easier and repurpose our videos. This saves time and makes it all much more achievable. I highly recommend them to anyone needing help with videos.” Charley Hickey – Charleyoga, WA
“I went from having no clear direction and little understanding of the creative and technical aspects of developing a video channel for our business, to being able to confidently and quickly pull together regular content that we use on our growing YouTube channel and develop an online video training program.
The COVID travel restrictions of 2020/21 have made the development of video content even more important for our business and has made customers even more open to receiving information in this format, I’m pretty sure this shift is staying and will be relevant for many businesses, so if you want to learn the skills and gain the confidence to deliver your message then you need to have a chat to Rachel and Michael from Girl Director.” Carrie Akhurst – Culturally Directed Care Solutions, QLD